Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm sitting here trying to unwind, and yet I still keep thinking of things to work on. I am currently trying my hand at chip board mini albums for all of the grandparents.
I suck. Blatenly put, but I do. It seems that you can not take seven years off of scrapping and think you can just walk into it being a ninja master.

Anyway, as I work on these I feel like beating my head against a wall, or perhaps jumping in front of a moving car. I hope they like them, because clearly painting and being an accessory maker does not qualify me whatsoever to make albums. lol

If anyone has a great tip or two, that would be great.

On top of that, everytime I try to watch a movie, I find myself searching various places like ebay and etsy for new supplies. Why you ask? Because I have horrible OCD and it kills me to put the computer away! I am always looking for new ribbon, new findings, new ways to make accessories. I have now realized that I'm not normal. This business is very competitive even though I do not cater to the typical M2M moms (made to match people) I have a fine line of walking where I'm either too cutesy or too edgy. Am I alone here?

So before I bore you any longer with this post, I am going to go back to my obsessive ribbon search.
Until next rant...
Muah~

No comments:

Post a Comment